Welcome to the Middle Atlantic
The Middle Atlantic Regional Council (MARC NAHRO) of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) is a membership organization representing housing and community development agencies in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
- empowers its members to build and expand their capacity to provide decent, safe, affordable, housing and increased quality of life in the communities they serve, and
- facilitates quality education, training, information, networking opportunities and advocacy for its members
Move Forward, at NAHRO’s
Online Washington Conference!
At the 2021 NAHRO Online Washington Conference, we’ll bring you the latest news from HUD and Capitol Hill, and amplify your voices in the virtual halls of Congress!
This year, we’ll schedule virtual Hill visits for you and provide pre-visit advocacy training. Make sure you register early so you get access to the training and preparation meetings! Last year, we learned that the virtual meeting format allows members of Congress and their staff to attend more meetings and chat with their constituents longer than they might normally be able to, so don’t miss this opportunity!
Check out Our Latest Virtual Classroom offerings!
MARC NAHRO continues to partner with NAHRO Professional Development on their “Virtual Classroom” offerings that will directly benefit members and our Region!
Members will receive a discount of $10 on every NAHRO “Virtual Classroom” offering and MARC NAHRO will also receive a revenue share for each participant from our region!
- January 25-28: Procurement & Contract Management Virtual Classroom
- January 26-27: Staff Development Virtual Classroom
- February 2-5: Commissioners’ Fundamentals Virtual Classroom EARLY BIRD ENDS 1/12/21
- February 8-16: HCV Occupancy, Eligibility, Income and Rent Calculation Virtual Classroom
- March 8-12: Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) Virtual Classroom EARLY BIRD ENDS 2/16/21
- March 15-19: Family Self-Sufficiency Virtual Classroom EARLY BIRD ENDS 2/22/21
- March 22-26: Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Virtual Classroom EARLY BIRD ENDS 3/1/21
*Please Note: Members will receive a discount of $10 on NAHRO Distance Learning opportunities and MARC NAHRO will also receive a revenue share for each participant from our region!
How does it work? When registering, please use code MARC2020, click apply prior to checkout, it’s that simple!
Check out our Latest e-Learnings,
Webinars & More!
- January 21: Leading Through Times of Change and Transition
- January 28: Ethics for Specialists e-Learning
- February 3-4: HQS Refresher
- February 8-9: Stress Free Management and Occupancy Review (MOR) – Maximizing Optimal Results
- February 10: Pay and Compensation Compliance: What You Need To Know
- February 11: Affordable Housing ABCs
- February 17-18: e-Learning: Ethics for Commissioners
- February 23-24: Industry Knowledge & Updates
- February 24: Ethics for Management
- February 25: Preparing for Lease Termination, Hearing, & Trial
Please contact email@example.com or
call 202 580-7211 for further details and/or registration assistance.
MARC NAHRO 630 I Street, NW Washington, DC 20001 REGIONAL SUPPORT – Sylvia Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org 202-580-7201