Welcome to the Middle Atlantic
The Middle Atlantic Regional Council (MARC NAHRO) of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) is a membership organization representing housing and community development agencies in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
- empowers its members to build and expand their capacity to provide decent, safe, affordable, housing and increased quality of life in the communities they serve, and
- facilitates quality education, training, information, networking opportunities and advocacy for its members
Time to Start Bidding!
|The virtual doors are open, and it’s time to shop! |
COVID-19 has derailed our usual in-person fundraising efforts for the NAHRO Merit Scholarship Program, but it can’t stop us from helping our children succeed! This year, we’re taking our fundraising online with the NAHRO Dollars for Scholars Online Auction! Each region and some state chapters will be donating gift baskets to our auction. From now until December 10, you’ll be able to bid on as many baskets as you like – just in time for the holidays!
Bidding is open now, and the winning bids will be declared once the auction closes on December 10.
Check out Our Latest Distance Learnings & e-Learnings!
No matter where you are, NAHRO Professional Development provides you with convenient online opportunities to develop your skills and increase your knowledge.
Here are some of our latest offerings:
- *December 1-9: Commissioners Guide to Monitoring and Oversight Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
- December 1: New Section 3 Requirements for 2021 – e-Learning
- December 2: Ethics for Specialists – e-Learning
- December 3: Ethics for Management – e-Learning
- December 10: New Year, New Congress, New Administration: Affordable Housing in 2021!
- December 15: Preparing for Lease Termination, Hearing, & Trial – e-Learning
- *December 16-17: Ethics for Commissioners – Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
*Please Note: Members will receive a discount of $10 on NAHRO Distance Learning opportunities and MARC NAHRO will also receive a revenue share for each participant from our region through December 31 2020!
How does it work? When registering, please use code MARC2020 prior to checkout and your discount will automatically be applied, it’s that simple!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202 580-7211 for further details and/or registration assistance.
MARC NAHRO 630 I Street, NW Washington, DC 20001 REGIONAL SUPPORT – Sylvia Bowen email@example.com 202-580-7201