Welcome to the Middle Atlantic
The Middle Atlantic Regional Council (MARC NAHRO) of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) is a membership organization representing housing and community development agencies in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S.Virgin Islands.
- empowers its members to build and expand their capacity to provide decent, safe, affordable, housing and increased quality of life in the communities they serve, and
- facilitates quality education, training, information, networking opportunities and advocacy for its members.
Check out Our Latest Distance Learnings!
No matter where you are, NAHRO Professional Development provides you with convenient online opportunities to develop your skills and increase your knowledge. Here are some of our latest offerings:
- *September 27-Oct. 1: Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
- *October 19-23: Procurement & Contract Management Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
- *October 28-29: Workshop for Executive Directors Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
- *November 16-23: Uniform Physical Condition Standards (UPCS) – Distance Learning – early bird closes 9/30 at 11:59pm ET (Use Code: MARC2020)
- *December 1-9: Commissioners Guide to Monitoring and Oversight Distance Learning (Use Code: MARC2020)
*Please Note: Members will receive a discount of $10 on NAHRO Distance Learning opportunities and MARC NAHRO will also receive a revenue share for each participant from our region through December 31 2020!
How does it work? When registering, please use code MARC2020 prior to checkout and your discount will automatically be applied, it’s that simple!
Please contact email@example.com or call 202 580 7237 for further details and/or registration assistance.
National Conference Goes Online!
Save the Date!
|Given the current COVID-19 pandemic, we’re taking NAHRO’s 2020 National Conference and Exhibition online! |
The NAHRO Online:
2020 National Conference will take place from November 17-18, 2020.
Stay tuned – we’ll have more details for you soon!
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARC NAHRO 630 I Street, NW Washington, DC 20001 REGIONAL SUPPORT – Sylvia Bowen email@example.com 202-580-7201