Welcome to the Middle Atlantic
The Middle Atlantic Regional Council (MARC NAHRO) of the National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials (NAHRO) is a membership organization representing housing and community development agencies in Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- empowers its members to build and expand their capacity to provide decent, safe, affordable, housing and increased quality of life in the communities they serve, and
- facilitates quality education, training, information, networking opportunities and advocacy for its members
Save the date for NAHRO’s 2021 National Conference & Exhibition. NAHRO is planning for a hybrid conference in Phoenix (in-person plus a limited virtual component.) We are working diligently with our partners in Phoenix to ensure a safe gathering in October. More details will be available soon!
For more information on exhibit and sponsorship opportunities at the 2021 National Conference & Exhibition, contact NAHRO Exhibits/Sponsorship Account Manager:
Pat Price, Sales Manager
email@example.com | 202-367-2462
Questions? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist you!
Application deadline: Rolling Deadline
The Mary E. Paumen Leadership Scholarship will award up to $1000 annually to scholarship recipients for an opportunity to participate in a broad range of training, seminars, certifications, leadership development experiences, and research internships, either domestically or internationally. To be eligible, applicants must be either a commissioner, an employee, or a resident council leader of a MARC NAHRO agency member.
Deadline Extended to August 13th!
Click here to submit an Application
NAHRO 2021 Leadership Election:
A Conversation with Candidates for NAHRO President and Senior Vice President, Members Only!
Missed the July 22 Webinar? Click here to view video.
Invest In Yourself: Upcoming Professional Development Trainings
NAHRO’s virtual classrooms are designed exclusively for the remote audience and taught by recognized industry experts. Browse the offerings, which have been scheduled through the end of this year, and map out your plan to advance your career!
Members will receive a discount of $10 on every NAHRO “Virtual Classroom” offering and MARC NAHRO will also receive a revenue share for each participant from our region!
CHECK OUT OUR LATET VIRTUAL CLASSROOM OFFERINGS!
- August 2-6: Housing Quality Standards (HQS) Virtual Classroom
- August 4-5: 2021 High Priority NSPIRE Inspections Virtual Classroom
- August 9-13: Family Self-Sufficiency Virtual Classroom
- August 17-20: Procurement and Contract Management Virtual Classroom
- September 14-17: Section 3 and Labor Standards: Job Opportunities for Low-Income Persons Virtual Classroom
- October 12-14: Executive Management and Leadership Virtual Classroom
- October 13-14: 2021 High Priority NSPIRE Inspections Virtual Classroom
- November 1-5: Family Self-Sufficiency Virtual Classroom
- November 15-19: Rent Calculation Essentials for HCV and PH Staff Virtual Classroom
- December 6-9: RAD Project Based Vouchers (PBV) Virtual Classroom
How does it work? When registering, please use code MARC2020, click apply prior to checkout, it’s that simple!
CHECK OUT OUR LATEST E-LEARNINGS, WEBINARS & MORE!
- August 10-12: Financial Management Training Program: Industry Knowledge & Updates
- August 12: Ethics for Specialists
- August 18-19: Financial Management Training Program: Staff Development
- August 20: Preparing for Lease Termination, Hearing, & Trial
- August 24: Preparing for HAP Termination
- August 25-26: Stress Free Management and Occupancy Review (MOR) – Maximizing Optimal Results
- Ends December 2021: NAHRO online Certification Exam
- July 23-August 7: NAHRO Public Housing Manager Certification Exam, 7/23/2020, Online
- August 6-21: NAHRO HQS Certification Exam
- August 13-28: NAHRO Family Self-Sufficiency Proficiency Test
- November 5-20: NAHRO Family Self-Sufficiency (FSS) Proficiency Test
- December 9-24: NAHRO RAD Project-Based Vouchers Certification Exam
Please contact email@example.com or
call 202 580-7211 for further details and/or registration assistance.
MARC NAHRO 630 I Street, NW Washington, DC 20001 REGIONAL SUPPORT – Sylvia Bowen firstname.lastname@example.org 202-580-7201